Sunday, May 25, 2008

May 24th: Rolls-Royce in Hong Kong!






































I'd like to thank everyone for wishing me a Happy Birthday! Ann & Ian, the earrings are beautiful! I'm wearing them right now. Thank you so much, that was very thoughtful of you both!
I'm a little behind on my blog but I will catch up soon. I promise. I am enjoying getting old in Hong Kong. Fraser and I are staying in the most famous hotel here, The Peninsula. Fraser surprised me when we arrived... a
Rolls-Royce Extended Wheelbase Phantom
picked us up and drove us 40 minutes to the hotel. I felt like a spoiled brat, but I dealt with it haha. The car was very luxurious, I loved it. Our room is amazing and we have great views of Kowloon. We arrived very early yesterday and spent the beginning of the day relaxing. We both tried to sleep on our overnight flight, but the 7 hour time difference really makes it hard! We enjoyed Dim Sum for lunch and walked around most of Kowloon. We headed back to the hotel to enjoy the pool, sauna, and steam room. I had carbonara penne pasta for dinner (Dad, yours was better) and we watched the Kowloon light show (33 skyscrapers) from the pool. It was amazing. Had an early night.
My birthday present from Fraser is a 1/2 day at the Peninsula Spa tomorrow morning. It is a couples treatment so he can enjoy the pampering as well. I'm very excited!
Time to head to dinner!

No comments: