Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! These pictures are in reverse order... starting with the had too much to drink pictures and ending with sober photographs. What a year it has been, so much to celebrate! There will be challenges ahead but I'm feeling very positive about Obama and how the economy will eventually improve. Hopefully sooner than later! My new job is going great and I'm doing a lot more design work than previous jobs. My health has improved to the point where I feel like the car accident never happened, wahoo! The brain is an amazing thing and mine is slowly healing. My New Years resolution is to be 'consistent'... I'm going to be consistent with my workouts and going to the gym. No slacking off anymore, time to get fit! Happy New Year!









No comments: