Thursday, January 15, 2009

BVIs here I come, June 9th - 16th...wahoo!

My Mom and Dad celebrate their 35th Anniversary this June and wanted to celebrate at their favorite place... a boat on the water (preferably the BVIs). They were sweet enough to invite my brother Kory, Fraser, their 2 Canadian friends and I to jump aboard. We will be departing June 9th and returning June 16th. I realize this is a ways away but I'm so freaking excited I couldn't contain myself. Look at the pictures below, paradise! We will be aboard a 38 foot catamaran which is huge and paradise because I can lounge on 2 huge nets of rope and get sprayed with water. We can all snorkel and scuba dive and go to soggy dollar bars. Ah can't wait! It is 18 degrees outside so I'm looking forward to hot water and the beach. Cheers!


No comments: