Friday, September 26, 2008

Lost

As you probably already know I absolutely love Coldplay. They really speak to me and I do not find their lyrics depressing at all. On the other hand there is one song, 'Fix You' that I do get very upset listening to because it reminds me of the hospital, and all the wonderful people there that helped me. I had the pleasure of finally going to see them in concert a few months ago with my good friend Heather, and 'Fix You' was the 5th song played and of course I started balling happy tears. Heather hugged me through the entire song :) I'm just happy I'm here and I made it through that awful time, and I'm a much happier, different person now.
Anywho, I'm sidetracking! I am in the sweepstakes to win tickets to see Coldplay again in DC October 31st, I have my fingers crossed I win them! Here is an amazing video 'Lost'... you can get a glimpse of what I experienced at the concert, and what a great dancer Chris Martin is!
Lost

No comments: