Thursday, September 11, 2008

Detox the brain



I know it looks like I got attacked by birds or had an Emu poop on my head, but it is mud, healthy mud! I enjoyed a day full of detoxing my brain and the point of impact from the accident. I put a mixture on my head at 8am, 1pm, and 6pm, then soaked my feet in the same potion for 20 minutes. The first detox was pretty miserable, I got a headache immediately, and after my 10 minute walk outside to get good solar radiation, I passed out and took a 2 hour nap! Goes to prove the detox was working and making me tired. The 2nd application was tiring but not nearly as bad, and after I showered the mud off I felt much lighter. The 6pm was a piece of cake and the foot bath was relaxing and made me want to go to bed. I definitely feel much healthier, lighter, and am excited I detoxed the negativeness out of my noggin. I love being healthy! Laugh, the pictures are funny ha ha.

No comments: