Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Raw Food Diet

After a lot of research and suggestions from my brother, Kory and my new holistic doctor, I'm going to go vegan with seafood. The most important point of vegan food, is eating it raw. That way all the minerals & vitamins stay inside the vegetables and are not cooked out. As much as I love cooking, this is a lot easier and I do not have to worry about roasting the thanksgiving turkey for 8 hours! Instead I can get more creative & messy and save a lot of time. In the long run I am going to be so much healthier, live a longer life, and avoid cancer and other diseases. I'll also loose a lot of weight, wahoo!
Anyone want ice cream?

MANGO SORBET

Frozen Mango
Filtered water
Agave syrup, optional

In your high-speed blender, place frozen mango with just enough water to keep your mixture moving. Blend until smooth. Spoon mix into a container, and store in the freezer for a few hours until desired consistency.

Check out Ani's Raw Food Kitchen

No comments: