Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Drug Free

Since last September I was told I had Narcolepsy and was jacked up on Lamictal and Provigil, prescriptions that would cure me/help my symptoms. It's such a shame it took me this long to realize they were making me absolutely crazy! I do not have obsessive compulsive disorder, the Provigil prescription was making me loco! I realized I did not have epilepsy and could ween off the Lamictal prescription. I have been Lamictal free for 3 months. Today was my last day of taking the god awful drug Provigil.
Wahoooooooooooooooooo!
I've been weening off of it for the past month. Tomorrow + a few more days and it will be completely out of my body. I'm not planning to have babies anytime soon, but the doctor said I could have children 3 months after quiting Provigil. 3 months from today Provigil will be completely out of my body, yes! My goal now is to hopefully convince others suffering from Narcolepsy that they can rid of it with a healthy diet and organic supplements. It's really that easy! This is how I feel right now:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, that took some guts dude - and you did it! too bad that seal got it in that picture :) hahahaha.