Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Skyline Drive & Rock the Vote 08



What a wonderful past couple days... Fraser and I spent a great weekend with his father, Ian and his girlfriend Catherine... We spent Friday night and a rainy Saturday in DC, then we showed them Skyline Drive and JMU on the most beautiful day... we finished off the evening with some wondeful Thai food, then unfortunately had to say goodbye. Thankfully we will see them again in December, not too long!
Last night I went to Rock the Vote 08 which turned out being a Pro Obama concer
t... I have no problem with that! I was tired this morning but had a wonderful evening with my girls Jennie & Lindsay, and Santigold, Nora Jones, Jack Johnson, Sheryl Crow, and the Beastie Boys... such great music! I've seen Jack Johnson before and love him, but Sheryl Crow completely surprised me and I have an all new respect for her.


No comments: